For Questions Contact:
Mike Barnier |
Clerk & Manager of Legislative Services
mbarnier [at] adelaidemetcalfe.on.ca
- By-Law Enforcement and complaints are administered through the Municipal Clerk.
- The Township is currently in transition of a contracted By-Law Enforcement Officer, we hope to secure a replacement soon. For the time being, please forward all issues to the Municipal Clerk.
Submit a By-Law Enforcement Complaint
To submit a complaint, please fill out a Complaint Form. Once the form is submitted their is no further action required as it has been received.
Submitting a Complaint:
- Council policy maintains that complaints must be submitted in writing (unless they relate to an immediate safety threat such as an unsecured swimming pool fence, aggressive dog, or any other hazard/situation you believe may pose a safety risk to others)
- complete the form in its entirety
- Please include as much detail as possible to ensure that your complaint/feedback gets to the proper person and so that any concern can be investigated properly and accurately
- By-Law related inquiries may be forwarded to the Municipal Clerk.