For Questions Contact:
Coulter Cahill |
Public Works Manager
ccahill [at] adelaidemetcalfe.on.ca
The Bluewater Recycling Association (BRA) has been contracted to provide both waste and recycling automated services to Adelaide Metcalfe.
Bluewater Recycling Association contact information:
Bluewater Recycling Association
415 Canada Avenue
Huron Park, ON, N0M 1Y0
- In general, both Waste & Recycling service is collected on a weekly basis every Tuesday (please have your waste and recyclables placed at roadside by 7:00 am)
To view more information on Waste & Recycling, please visit the Bluewater Recycling Association (BRA) - Adelaide Metcalfe Services Page
- Waste Bin sizes and fees
- Small (35 gal/120L) - $120
- Medium (65 gal/240L) - $170
- Large (95 gal/350:) - $225
- This is a rate-based program where the residents pay fees for the services they receive based on the size of their garbage bin.
- The volume-based rate structure was designed to encourage residents to divert as much as possible away from landfills
- To see the sizes for waste containers, visit the BRA Containers page.
Other Waste Services
See our Landfill Services page for other waste disposal needs and information.